SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company announces the opening of nomination for membership of the vacant Board of Director’s seat in the current term
|Introduction||SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company is pleased to announce to the Shareholders that it opens the nomination for Board Membership in the current term, which was started on 29-03-2020G and will end on 28-03-2023G, for the vacant seat created after the last amendment to the company’s bylaw and approved by the EGM on 18-11-2020G, which included approval to amend article (17) of the company’s bylaw regarding to the company management to become the number of board members (8).|
the results of the EGM were published on 19/11/2020G, The nomination for the Board Membership for the coming period, will be in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Regulations issued by the Ministry of Commerce and the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority, in addition to the Board Membership Policy approved by the Ordinary General Assembly (attached). Provided that this appointment is effective from the date of approval of the Ordinary General Assembly, and ends at the end of the current term of the Board on 28-03-2023G,
Who wish to nominate for membership in the board must submit an application for nomination to the Remuneration and Nominations Committee at the addresses below no later than Sunday 07-02-2021G, The nominated member will also be elected during the next General Assembly meeting, which will be announced later
|Type of Assembly||Supplementary Session|
|Assembly Start Date||2020-03-29 Corresponding to 1441-08-05|
|Assembly End Date||2023-03-28 Corresponding to 1444-09-06|
|Number of members||1|
|Application Start Date||2021-01-06 Corresponding to 1442-05-22|
|Application End Date||2021-02-07 Corresponding to 1442-06-25|
|Applications Submission Method||Application of candidate must be submitted during the official working hours of the Company, from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, and before the Application End Date, by sending it to one of the following addresses:
SABIC Agri-Nutrients Co.
Remuneration and Nomination Committee
1. Post Address:
P.O. Box 11044
Jubail Industrial City 31961
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Please clarify the e-mail address "Membership application in the Board of Directors of SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company"
According to the provisions governing Board membership and stipulated in the Companies Regulations and the Corporate Governance Regulations, the conditions and procedures of the Board Membership nomination are as follows:
• Fulfillment of Board Membership Standard as stated in the Board Membership Policy and approved by the Ordinary General Assembly. (Attached).
• The nominee shall not be a member of more than five listed joint-stock companies at the same time.
Submitting nomination request within the timeframe mentioned in the announcement to the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. In addition to attach the following documents to the nomination request:
• Complete and sign the Company Form. (Attached).
• Complete Form No. (1) CV. (Attached).
• Complete and sign Form No. (3) issued by the CMA for Board Membership nomination. (Attached)
• Biography of the candidate, including information about the candidate's career, the current job, the qualifications and experience in the company's business.
• Statement including the numbers and dates of memberships on the boards of directors of the joint stock companies and the committees that have assumed or still being a member.
• Statement including companies or institutions that the candidate manage or own and carry out similar work to the company.
• If the candidate has already served on the Board of Directors of SABIC Agri-Nutrients ( SAFCO before), the candidate must attach a statement from the Company's management regarding the last term of membership and includes the following information:
• All documents and certificates attached to the nomination request must be in Arabic, and certified by the official authorities.
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee will review the nomination request submitted to it, according to paragraph (2) of Article (65) of the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority. The Article stated that it is the Committee responsibility to recommend to the Board of Directors the nomination and re-nomination of members in accordance with the approved policies and standards, taking into account that no person has already been convicted of a crime or misconduct
|Candidate Conditions||Click here|