ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY AND QUALITY (EHSSQ) POLICY
Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO) National Chemical Fertilizer Company - Ibn Al-Baytar (IBB) manufactures Ammonia, Urea & Compound Fertilizer at its production facilities located in Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.We commit ourselves to:
- Operate our facilities in a safe and secure manner to prevent ill-health and injury to employees, prevent pollution, protect the environment and the wider community.
- Promote openness in all our dealings with our stakeholders and provide quality and sustainable fertilizer products that meet or exceed customers’ expectations.
- Manage our business with adequate solutions and operational controls, reflecting SABIC values and ethics.
- Comply with applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes for Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality (EHSSQ), and uphold Responsible Care guiding principles with integrity.
- Give top priority to EHSSQ initiatives and actions.
- Enhance EHSSQ awareness among our employees and the wider community.
We endeavor to continually improve our EHSSQ performance through development programs for employees and contractors, utilizing teamwork and periodic audits.