SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting) through modern technology means
|Introduction||SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company is pleased to announce to its shareholders the results of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting) through modern technology means after completing the quorum for the meeting.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly's Meeting||The headquarters of SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company is in Jubail Industrial City - via telepresence|
|Date of the General Assembly's Meeting||2021-04-11 Corresponding to 1442-08-29|
|Time of the General Assembly's Meeting||18:30|
|Percentage of Attending Shareholders||77.66|
|Names of the Board of Directors' Members Present at the General Assembly's Meeting and Names of the Absentees|| The following Board members attended the meeting:
1. Mr. Yousef Abdullah Mohammed Al Benyan (Chairman)
2. Eng. Samir Bin Ali Al Abdrabbuh (Vice Chairman)
3. Dr. Waleed Mohammed Al-Eissa
4. Mr. Abdulaziz Bin Habdan Abdullah Al Habdan
5. Mr. Mohammed A. Al-Bahussain
6. Mr. Yousef M. Al Suhaibani
7. Mr. Sulaiman A. Al-Hussain
|Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly's Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf|| The following Committees’ Chairmen attended the meeting:
1. Mr. Soliman Abdulaziz Al-Hosain (Chairman of Remuneration and Nomination
2. Mr. Abdulaziz Habdan Al-Habdan (Chairman of Audit Committee).
3. Eng. Samir Ali Al-Abdrabbuh (Chairman of Strategic Transformation Committee).
|Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly's Meeting Agenda's|| 1. Approve the External Auditor Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
2. Approve the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
3. Approve the Board of Directors Report for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
4. Approve the appointment of ( Ernst & Young ) as External Auditor for the Company from among the candidates nominated based on the recommendation of Audit Committee to review and audit financial statements of the first quarter, second quarter, third quarter, fourth quarter ,the annual of the fiscal year 2021,and first quarter 2022 and determine the fees
5. Approve the discharge of the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2020
6. Approve the disbursement of SAR (1,400,000) as remuneration to the Board members for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2020
7. Approve the resolution of the Board of Directors regarding the dividends distributed for the first half of 2020, at an amount of (SAR 416,666,666) at SAR 1 per share, which represents 10% of the par value.
8. Approve the recommendation of the Board of Directors to distribute cash dividends to shareholders for the second half of the year 2020 with total amount (SAR 476,035,404) at SAR 1 per share, which represents 10% of par value. Eligibility for the second half dividends of the year will be to the shareholders registered in the Company’s share registry at the Depository Center at the end of the second trading day following Ordinary General Meeting date, the date of the distribution will be on 25th April 2021
9. Approve the appointment of a board member from among the candidates to complete the current session, which started on 29/03/2020 for a period of three years ending on 28/03/2023, and Mr. Mohammed Ali Al-Hassany (representative of the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation - SABIC) was appointed as a Non- executive on the Board of Directors
10. Approve increasing the number of Audit Committee seats from (3) to (4) seats, whereby the number of Audit Committee members becomes (4) members, by appointing (“Mr. Yousef Mohammad Al-Suhaibani” Independent member in the Audit Committee, starting from the date of the assembly's approval until the end of the current committee’s term of office on 28-03-2023 G.
11. Approve authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annual or quarterly for the fiscal year 2021